If you are dealing with a serious noise problem and the source of the noise is outside your home, soundproofing could be a good option. Examples:
- HDB/Condo units are situated near to noise polluted areas like traffics, mrt stations, hawker, construction site etc…
- Apartment is located near to expressway whereby noise is unavoidable
- HDB flat situated near playgrounds and coffee shops where children are playing.
- Inhibit unbearable construction noise in surrounding area
- Provides more privacy and peace time for the owner
- Solely want to have a very quiet and peaceful environment and no disturbance from the ‘outside world’
- Constant traffic noise from a nearby road
- family members who enjoy loud activities — practicing a musical instrument, watching movies in a home theater, woodworking
Soundproofing Windows can be used to confine the noise and keep it from disturbing the rest of the household.
If you’ve ever thought seriously about moving because of an intolerable noise problem, soundproofing windows is definitely an alternative to consider.
Or if you are planning to do some remodeling anyway, this is an ideal opportunity to implement soundproofing windows — it’s always easier to build it into the construction than to add it later.
When it comes to soundproofing windows, there is no “one size fits all” solution. Assuming you want to get the best possible results for your money, the first step is to take a little time to learn about basic soundproofing principles, techniques, and ratings. There are plenty of products that claim to be good for soundproofing applications, and only some of them will be right for your particular situation. Of those that are genuinely effective, some will be needlessly expensive. Whether you plan a do-it-yourself job or prefer to hire contractors and/or consultants, the more knowledge you have, the better the final result will be, and for a lower cost.
This is an example of how Aluminium Soundproofing Windows are manufactured. A & V use the best quality double glazed glass for Soundproofing Windows to ensure that you have the maximum reduction of noise from the other side. It consists of two layers of glass with metal in between. This will gives you a 15 mm layer (two 5mm glass sheets separate by 5mm metal strip in the frame). The vacuum in between will inhibit sounds passing through.
Soundproofing Windows are able to reduce up to 50% to 70% noise level based on the level of your unit. Units situated at the lower floors can typically expect noise reduction of up to 80%.
More benefits of Soundproofing Windows:
- Aluminium Soundproofing Windows control temperature – Keeps interior cool on a hot day
- Aluminium Soundproofing Windows thick glass also help to enhance the security of the house and safety of the members.